July 9, 2020
The welfare of our community is at the center of all that we do. Recent changes in the overall health of Northeast Kansas has prompted us to move our locations back to drive-thru transactions ONLY, effective July 13, 2020. You can make an appointment to visit your favorite CoreFirst branch if you need to open an account, apply for a loan or visit your safe deposit box. Making an appointment is as easy as calling, 785-267-8900 or 1-800-280-0123. You can also schedule an appointment online. This modification to our branches helps keep you safe, us safe and our neighbors safe.
Branches located inside Topeka Dillons Stores will also be temporarily closed during this time. We encourage you to visit this page for the latest updates on branch operations and hours.
We’re working hard to provide you with plenty of options to get your banking done & questions answered.
- Most routine requests can be handled in our branches drive-thru
- In-person appointments can be made at most locations to visit a safe deposit box, open an account or apply for a loan. Make an appointment be calling 785-267-8900 or 1-800-280-0123. You can also submit a request at CoreFirstBank.com.
- Our Call Center is open Monday - Friday from 8:00AM – 6:00PM and Saturdays from 9AM - Noon
- Chat with us by visiting CoreFirstBank.com, Monday-Friday from 8:00AM – 6:00PM and Saturdays from 9AM - Noon
- Checking and savings accounts can be opened online at CoreFirstBank.com (personal accounts only)
- Apply for a home or auto loan online at CoreFirstBank.com
- The CoreFirst Bank Information Line is available 24/7 so you can bank by telephone at 1-800-280-0123 or 785-267-8500
- Go online, 24/7 and use Internet Banking at CoreFirstBank.com
- Download the CoreFirst mobile app and bank from your phone, 24/7
- ATMs are available at most branch locations
We continue to be committed to providing you the service you know and deserve. We extend our appreciation and thanks for sticking with us, adapting and being our constant source of motivation. Together we’re stronger.